In order to sign into the Zoom app using UNI@columbia.edu account, you must do the following:
1) If you are already signed into the Zoom app, sign out by clicking the icon with your initials in the top-right corner of Zoom (or your profile picture if you have one), then click "sign out":
2) On the Zoom Sign in screen, click "Sign in with SSO":
3) Enter columbiauniversity in the box, as below:
4) This will open a browser and take you to the UNI sign on page -- enter your UNI and UNI Password:
5) After logging in, your browser will ask if you want to launch "zoom" or "zoom.app" or something similar -- say yes to this. If there is a box you can check to "always" do this, also check that box.
6) The Zoom App will open and you will be signed in.
To confirm if you have a Zoom Pro account, click on your intials or profile picture in the top-right corner of the Zoom app: if it says "Licensed" next to your name, you have a Pro account associated with your UNI@columbia.edu email address.
If you encounter any issues please contact CUIT right away: