1) Click the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen, then click the gear icon to enter Settings:
2) Click "Devices"
3)Click "Printers & scanners":
4) Scroll all the way to the bottom of the right-hand panel, and click "Devices and Printers":
5): Click "Add a printer":
6) On the following screen, click "The printer that I want wasn't listed":
7) Choose "Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname", then click Next:
8) Enter the IP address or hostname in the "Hostname or IP address:" box, ensure that "Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use" box is ticket, then click next:
9) If the printer has been added successfully, you will see a screen similar to this (the model name will vary). You may customize the display name for the printer at this stage, if you wish to do so. Then click Next:
10) In nearly all cases, select "Do not share this printer" and click Next:
11) This is the final step. If you wish to set this printer as your default printer, tick the box next to "Set as default printer". It is recommended that you also click "Print a test page" to verify that the printer has been installed and is functioning properly. When you click "Finish", the installation will be complete:
12) If you wish to remove a previously installed, but unused printer, you may right-click on it in the "Devices and Printers" window (see step 5) and click "Remove Device". If Windows will not allow you to do so without administrator approval, please contact FDS to schedule an appointment.