Option 1 - Change rooms.asit.columbia.edu notification settings
Choose this option if you'd rather not recieve the notification emails at all.
- 1. Visit rooms.asit.columbia.edu and sign in using your UNI if necessary
- 2. On the left sidebar, click Account > My account
- 3. Click on the Notifications tab to reveal the following screen, where email notification levels can be adjusted to suit.
Option 2 - Manage incoming notification emails
Choose this option if you'd like to keep recieving the notification emails, but want to organize them away from your main email using LionMail labels.
- 1. Sign into LionMail at lionmail.columbia.edu
- 2. Find a YARooms notification email and open it up
- 3. Click on the "More" menu beside the little label/tag icon at the top of the screen
- 4. Choose "Filter messages like these"
- 5. This screen pops up
- 6. Choose "Create filter with this search"
7. This screen pops up
8. Choose your preferred action. I would suggest
- (a) Skip inbox
- (b) Apply label "ASIT Rooms" or similar (you can create a new label in the dropdown)
- (c) Never send to spam
Be sure to check "Also apply filter to X matching conversations". This retroactively organizes the emails according to the specified rules
- 9. Click "Create filter." And you're done!